HAnimDisplacer nodes alter the shape of coordinate-based geometry within parent HAnimSegment or parent HAnimBody/HanimHumanoid nodes. Displacer effects are scaled by the corresponding weight field.
The HAnimDisplacer node belongs to the H-Anim component and its container field is displacers. It is available since X3D version 3.0 or later.
SFNode [in, out] metadata NULL [X3DMetadataObject]
Metadata are not part of the X3D world and not interpreted by the X3D browser, but they can be accessed via the ECMAScript interface.
MFInt32 [in, out] coordIndex [ ] [0,∞) or -1
Defines index values into the parent HAnimSegment or HAnimBody/HAnimHumanoid coordinate array for the mesh of vertices affected by this HAnimDisplacer. Values start at index 0.
-1 sentinel values are not allowed.
MFVec3f [in, out] displacements [ ]
Displacements are a set of SFVec3f values added to neutral/resting position of each of the corresponding HAnimSegment vertices (or HAnimJoint/HAnimHumanoid vertices) referenced by coordIndex field.
Individual displacement values are scaled by the weight factor, if present.
SFString [in, out] name ""
Unique name attribute must be defined so that HAnimDisplacer node can be identified at run time for animation purposes.
Name is not included if this instance is a USE node. Examples: sellion r_infraorbitale etc. as listed in H-Anim Specification.
SFFloat [in, out] weight (-∞,∞)
The weigh factor has typical range [0,1] and defines the scale factor applied to displacement values before adding them to neutral vertex positions.
Apply a non-zero weight factor to see the effect of HAnimDisplacer displacements.
- In the case of a face, there might be a separate HAnimDisplacer node for each facial expression.
- HAnimDisplacer can be used in three different ways: (a) identify vertices corresponding to a particular feature in a parent HAnimSegment node, (b) represent a particular muscular action for a parent HAnimJoint node by displacing corresponding HAnimHumanoid skin vertices in various directions (linearly or radially), or (c) represent a complete configuration of coordinate vertices in a parent HAnimSegment node or parent HAnimJoint/HAnimHumanoid nodes.
- Name suffixes include _feature, _action and _config.
- Multiple HAnimDisplacer nodes must appear consecutively inside parent HAnimSegment.
- Include <component name='H-Anim' level='1'/>