Selecting navigation types
There are five standard navigation keywords:
- WALK - walk, pulled down by gravity
- FLY - fly, unaffected by gravity
- EXAMINE - examine an object at "arms length"
- NONE - no navigation, movement controlled by world not viewer!
- ANY - allows user to change navigation type
Some browsers support additional navigation types.
Controlling the headlight
- By default, a headlight is placed on the avatar's head and aimed in the head direction
- You can turn this headlight on and off
- Most browsers provide a menu option to control the headlight
- You can also control the headlight with the NavigationInfo node
A NavigationInfo node selects the navigation type and avatar characteristics:
- type - navigation style
- avatarSize and speed - avatar characteristics
- headlight - headlight on or off
type [ "WALK", "ANY" ]
avatarSize [ 0.25, 1.6, 0.75 ]